Using Data to Improve Learning for All: A Collaborative Inquiry Approach
This valuable handbook arms leaders with the tools for using data to improve student learning, with an emphasis on promoting equity within a culturally proficient school environment. The book contains detailed examples of schools that have demonstrated dramatic gains by building collaborative cultures, nurturing ongoing inquiry, and using data systematically.
This user friendly and practical collection is a must read for anyone interested in school improvement. It includes:
- Vital lessons from schools that have been successful in using data to improve teaching and learning, promote equity, and establish high-performing collaborative cultures
- A nationally field-tested framework for guiding continuous improvement
- A theory of action for connecting data use to improve results for students
- Insights into how to bring a culturally proficient perspective to data use and collaborative inquiry from national experts
- Stories from the field-vivid descriptions of collaborative inquiry in action, co-authored by practitioners
- Practical approaches for unleashing the power of data and collaborative inquiry as a force for school improvement
- Guidance on how to establish high-functioning data teams
"This book will take you along paths forged by data trailblazers toward deeper understandings of the needs of students. The lessons learned will help you blaze your own trail." - Page Keeley, President, National Science Teachers Association
Purchasing with a purchase order or check and/or ordering 50 copies or more? Call the Publications Manager at 978-263-9449 or email us here. Click here to inquire about shipping costs outside the continental U.S.