Skillful Facilitation is a comprehensive learning program to prepare leaders of professional learning to design, facilitate, and follow-up on professional learning. Participants will not only learn quality facilitation practices, but will have the opportunity to apply what they learn to a current problem of practice that will generate a quality plan for professional learning.
- Instructional Coaches
- Teacher Leaders
- Demonstrate the power of professional reflection through connecting current beliefs to professional growth goals.
- Know the standards for Professional Development as defined by Learning Forward.
- Apply adult learning theory to school or organizational initiatives.
- Identify and use strategies to tackle resistance
- Use experientials as an effective teaching tool.
- Demonstrate the art of facilitation.
- Identify and apply protocols to learning situations.
- Collaborate with peers regarding your plan for professional development.
- Share and receive feedback on your plans.
- Develop a plan to evaluate professional learning.
24 Hour Program
For questions, please contact us at Registrar@RBTeach.com or (978) 263-9449.