This new version of The Skillful Teacher 7th edition builds on decades of research into evidence-based instructional strategies that meet the needs of today’s classroom. Please join author Jon Saphier on Thursday, January 18, 2018, from 3:30-5:00 pm EST in a free webinar to learn more about the features of the latest edition.
In this webinar, Jon will discuss:
- how leaders can use The Skillful Teacher to improve teaching and learning in their building and districts
- the planning decisions that can impact the quality and effectiveness of a lesson
- how teacher’s beliefs influence student motivation and effective effort
- social emotional learning as seen through the lens of building a classroom climate that addresses the affective needs of students
- the power of providing students with quality feedback and its relationship to student achievement
- cultural competency and it relation to high expectations teaching, an especially timely topic in our current political and social environment