High-impact teacher teams build their collective expertise in the practices that matter most for increasing student achievement:
- They clarify learning goals so students are crystal clear on what they are learning, why they are learning, and what success looks like.
- They plan for and infuse formative assessment practices throughout their instruction.
- They analyze results based on pre-established success criteria and identify specific errors in student thinking.
- They take timely, targeted action to provide feedback, re-teach, and extend learning.
In short, they use data frequently and in-depth to make sure that each student succeeds.
This course for coaches and teacher leaders is comprised of a 3-day workshop
- Coaches, Teacher Leaders, and Facilitators of Teacher Teams
- Professional Developers and the Administrators who supervise them
Through this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Increase the effectiveness of teacher teams by focusing on the highest leverage actions to improve teaching and learning
- Build the foundation for collaboration, strengthening an adult professional culture for continuous learning
- Plan team meetings that are differentiated based on student and team needs
- Act as a co-learner and partner, not necessarily as "the expert"
- Facilitate team activities for learning about and taking action
18 Hour Program
For questions, please contact us at Registrar@RBTeach.com or (978) 893-0109.