RBT consultants are professional educators who draw from their own experiences as former administrators and classroom teachers. They have long-term consulting relationships with school districts in Massachusetts and in numerous other states. During the current school year, RBT consultants are providing professional development programs in hundreds of districts.
- RBT offers programs for teachers to support their professional growth, strengthen collegiality and encourage experimentation through direct study of the knowledge base on teaching and development of peer coaching skills.
- RBT works with evaluators and school leaders to enhance their individual leadership skills and to develop a set of durable, meaningful system-wide structures for creating a professional growth cycle that includes teacher supervision and evaluation.
- RBT coaches leaders on strategies for change and procedures that strengthen school culture and organizational effectiveness at all levels.
- RBT trains data coaches and data teams.
- RBT publishes books and produces products and videos of interest to educators, focusing on teaching, leadership, and school culture.
- RBT helps districts build in-house professional development capacity to ensure skillful teaching and implement teacher evaluation systems.